Friday, May 17, 2013

Casseroles that are healthy

Have you ever had a casserole that just blew your mind?  I know I have, My signature recipe is a Maple Tater Casserole made with maple sausage, and its somewhat healthy.  I squeeze the largest amount of the fat out of the meat by cooking in EVOO and then when it is in the pan baking it has a touch of Balsamic or red wine vinegar.  Unfortunately, it still has some high calorie content but not as much as most casseroles.  I would like to tell you dear readers hoe to make a healthy casserole recipe.  As part of my up coming cooking show pilot I am looking for ideas on what will be on the next show and my next recipe post.  I would like to invite you to sign up for our members area on the website so you can be part of the action and contribute your ideas.  I will be giving a free guide on how to make a healthy Casserole to every one who signs up.  You will also be invited to screenings of all shows, ingredient contests, and access to free stuff like T-shirts and e-books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment